Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа
Bookedby, creators of Salon Ultimate, is the industry’s most advanced cloud software and point-of-sale solution, reimagining the way appointment-based businesses operate and engage with customers. Our platform allows businesses to easily manage all of their booking, promotions, inventory management, and sale processing needs from a single device.
From single-location salons & spas to large chains with thousands of locations, we service over 2500 clients. Founded in 2011, Bookedby continues to support businesses that value efficiency and customer satisfaction as the ultimate measures of success.
Bookedby is looking for a smart, driven, enthusiastic Project Manager to join our fast-growing international team. As a Project Manager at Bookedby, you will be overseeing backlogs, managing regular scrum ceremonies from grooming to demos, tracking team KPIs, notifying about blockers, facilitating the mitigation of risks, handling budgeting and long term planning for multiple projects from start to completion.
You will also be in charge of making progress on your projects visible across the organization, staying on track with original estimations, and successful delivery will be the key metrics for you. To succeed in this position, impeccable organizational skills, extensive knowledge of agile scrum methodology, experience with managing Jira boards, and the ability to manage remote teams are a necessity.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously and ensure projects are completed successfully and on schedule
- Acts as the point of escalation for risks, issues, and obstacles raised by project teams, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to team members, and resolved expeditiously
- Flexibility to adjust project scopes, schedules, and resources as needed, based on company and project demands
- Coordinate with product owner with any shift in priorities due to unanticipated changes or new developments and communicating any changes to the team in scrum meetings
- Develops comprehensive, detailed, written project plans, which include time and resources
- Oversee the software release process from documenting plans and schedule for release to creating corresponding release documentation
- Oversee the weekly sprint process with product owners. Ensure all tasks are assigned to the appropriate team members and ensuring clear and realistic goals
- Manage and resolve any issues that arise during the development process and then coordinate with the weekly sprints
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing JIRA boards
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing software development projects in agile/scrum
- Minimum least 2 years of experience working with and managing remote teams
- Technical knowledge (either a CS degree or past experience working as a developer) and ability to become a hands-on doer to help software engineers.
- Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast-learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of project life cycle processes
- Ability to work independently and appropriately prioritize work tasks
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with an internationally distributed team
- Nice to have PMP, SCRUM Master, or other PM Certification.