Чем больше вы оцениваете, тем лучше будут ваши рекомендации по вакансиям
Adapty makes it easier to handle and implement in-app purchases. We’re developing an all-in-one tool for measuring your in-app subscription business, handling purchasing infrastructure, and conducting marketing experiments with the low-code A/B tests
Who you are:
– You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
– A natural forward planner who critically assesses its own performance
– Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results-orientated, and problem-solving with a positive outlook
Your mission at Adapty
– Provide customer-specific product demonstrations, determine potential technical requirements, drive data integration, manage customer trials, contribute to sales strategy, and close deals
– Act as the liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and potential customers
– Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Hubspot
– Create a great first impression with clients and build a pipeline of qualified leads
What makes you a match for us?
– At least 3 years of professional experience in customer-facing roles, preferably in a SaaS company, understanding of the sales cycle in SaaS
– C1-C2 level English, strong pitch and presentation skills
– Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
Would be a bonus
– If you have a good understanding of the mobile applications market or have experience developing or running your own apps/app businesses
– if you have experience adopting Hubspot for the needs of the sales team
— Salary: fixed part + generous commissions on successful sales, flexibility in compensation plans & profit sharing — we’re interested in your motivation above everything
— Multiple opportunities for growth in terms of compensation, skills, and position in the company.
— Ultimate flexibility in your working schedule and approach. We value the freedom of choosing your own way to achieve results and trust our people with their opinions on how things should be done.
— Clear company mission, goals, and strategy, with absolute transparency being our core value
Feel free to share your CV to [email protected]