Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа
Access Softek is looking for a Middle to Senior JS Developer passionate about building award-winning world-class services that make people's financial life easier. You will be a part of a small, friendly, and fast-moving team, which is using an agile approach without annoying meetings. We are focused on quality thus we have few to no errors in production.
Access Softek is a B2B2C company, delivering innovative software for our clients (Credit Unions) to meet the needs of their members. The team you would join works on JS API integration which is critical to growing Credit Union across the online and mobile banking channels. Our solution is web-based, cross-channel, mobile-optimized, and highly flexible due to rich configuration and customizable workflows. The AST company's product portfolio is integrated with various third-party services like image analysis, e-signing, consumer reports, banking cores, and many more.
- Deliver mature enterprise-level software (incl. continuous delivery, high availability and progressive tech stack)
- Design, implement and support back-end services and APIs using JS
- Develop, maintain, and improve a highly flexible configuration system
- Participate in acceptance criteria refinements
- Implement new features following acceptance criteria carefully
- Own third-party integrations from design to implementation
- Cover new code with unit and integration tests following code coverage metrics
- You are a thorough, self-motivated, result-oriented team player
- Know software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS, etc.), have experience applying them in practice
- Believe that tests are not a waste of time but an investment in product quality
- Have at least 3 years of commercial software development experience
- Intermediate+ English
- Experience in using Git
Proactive position, you don't hesitate to suggest improvements or new ideas
Experience in Entity Framework
.NET Core experience
Experience in creating JS components
- Experience in testing frameworks like nUnit or jest, SDET, writing big tests (integration, API, etc.)
- CI/CD experience
- We are a team, colleagues are friendly and easy-going
- We are focused on results, not spending hours
- We have active cooperation practices like pair programming, tech evenings, etc.
- 1/8 of capacity is reserved for learning
- Compensated vacation (15 days a year)
- English learning, medical reimbursement, book, and device purchasing
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
- Flexible work schedule, work from anywhere in the world