Чем больше вы оцениваете, тем лучше будут ваши рекомендации по вакансиям
#vacancy #remote #job #ml
position: senior machine learning engineer
full time job
location: full remote, opportunity to work from abroad!
time zone: usa (utc+11)
must have: ‼️fluent english c1/c2! team is fully english speaking!
american pharmaceutical company invites senior ml engineer!
✅your responsibilities will include:
- creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualization, visualization to operationalization.
- performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- partnering with product/engineering to deliver machine learning models in production environment to end users.
- providing expertise on the various components & features of the hadoop ecosystem (such as spark, map/reduce, yarn, hive, pig, impala/drill etc.).
- designing and setting up hadoop cluster in line with current and future needs.
- developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- extraction, transformation, loading and integration of data from various sources.
- you possess an advanced degree, ideally a masters, in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field.
- you possess strong knowledge of python and spark.
- expertise in machine learning, math / statistics, big data, data modeling / statistical modeling, deep learning, extraction, transformation & load (etl), hadoop ecosystem (hadoop, spark, map/reduce, yarn, hive, pig, impala, drill), natural language processing, predictive modeling and startup experience would be highly valuable.
- good knowledge of mysql, nosql (mongodb, cassandra, elasticsearch, hbase, dynamodb), mariadb enterprise and cloud database (aws, azure) databases.
- fluent english is a must!
- fully remote job
- hiring of individual entrepreneur or self-employment of any country