Чем больше вы оцениваете, тем лучше будут ваши рекомендации по вакансиям
#вакансия #senior #android #kotlin #middle #remote
вакансия: android разработчик
компания: fintech company based in san francisco
💸 зарплатная вилка: от 4500$ на руки
✅ the role
we are aggressively growing our engineering team to support our various financial products, including a new product to be launched this year. we are seeking motivated software engineers to work on our interdisciplinary scrum teams, building large scale systems at prosper marketplace. the ideal candidate is passionate about learning the fintech domain and delivering cutting-edge, high-quality solutions to solve business problems. we utilize a progressive, test-driven, agile development methodology that places a high premium on communication, teamwork, sound design and clean implementation.
technology versatility is a critical success factor for our team. the ability to stretch beyond one’s specialty by learning new technologies fast and contributing to the team’s goal is highly valued.
✅ problems you will solve
• work with a team of passionate, smart, and ambitious engineers who are working on building large scale systems at prosper marketplace
• learn from and help shape our company's engineering culture
• take ownership, champion best practices, and help grow one of the strongest engineering teams in san francisco
• build a highly available mobile app on top of prosper and other third-party apis
• write high-quality code in kotlin/java and design and work with graphql and restful apis
• maintain a high level of quality in our code bases through well-written automated tests and good architecture and code review practices
• design and implement new user-facing features
• help bring our apps up to feature parity with our web apps and incorporate few new mobile app only features.
• investigate the use of ml to enhance user flows.
✅ all about you
• bs in ee/cs with 5+ years of experience or ms in ee/cs or other applicable disciplines with 3+ years of experience
• experience developing and deploying an app to the android play store
• experience programming with the kotlin and/or java language
• preferably experience using kotlin coroutines, hilt, and data binding
• solid understanding of computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, oo design, and distributed systems architecture
• ability to work with restful and or graphql services
• upper intermediate english
✅ we offer the following working conditions:
paid vacation, sick leave, and other benefits (corporate macbook for each new employee, compensation for the gym, necessary training, etc.)
· remote work.
· internal communications in english
· participation in the development of a large product with a turnover of billions of dollars
· international team
· there is no bureaucracy from the word at all, we work on scrum
· business trips to the united states: to san francisco and silicon valley 2 times a year for 2 - 3 weeks to a partner