#вакансия #remote #DS #ML #computervision
job posted by Top Remote Talent recruitment company
✳️ Data Scientist / ML Engineer ✳️
HQ: Tallinn, Estonia
Salary range: $4000 - $5000 (before taxes)
A deep learning startup providing solutions for GameDev industry whose customers include Tencent, Huawei, HTC, Vodafone, and Wargaming, among many others, is looking for an experienced and creative Data Scientist/ML Engineer
You will be responsible for solving challenging problems in computer vision and computer graphics using machine learning techniques.
In collaboration with the art team, data scientists are constantly improving the quality of automatically generated 3D avatars from a single selfie. You’ll help build the best avatar system for virtual worlds.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist, machine learning engineer, or in the related field;
- a strong interest and knowledge in computer vision (not only deep learning);
- professional with python3, linux, git;
- fluent with scikit, numpy, pandas, cv2, onnx, and at least one DL framework (mostly PyTorch);
- experience working in a team (gitflow, Asana);
- experience developing a product from problem definition to model integration in a production environment;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
None of this is a requirement, but it would be impressive if you have
- experience working with 3D data (meshes, point clouds) using PyTorch3D or another similar framework;
- experience writing scripts in Unity, Blender, Unreal Engine;
- understanding of how 3D models work — UV maps, meshes, normals, LODs, bones, and so on.
What the company offers:
- competitive cash salary and equity;
- unlimited days off and sick days;
- work in a remote-first team anywhere in the world;
- flexible working hours;
- possible relocation to Tallinn, Estonia;
- company retreats (when no 🦠).
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email