ClearScale LLC (headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA) - AWS Premier Consulting Partner has been offering a full range of professional cloud computing services for over 10 years, including architecture design, DevOps automation, refactoring and cloud-native applications development, integration, migration, solving all sorts of security issues (from just a security check to preventing cyber-attacks) and 24/7 technical support using the best advanced technologies.
The list of our customers is diverse: from government companies (ClearScale is an official cloud partner of the state of California) and educational institutions (University of California, San Francisco) to well-known global brands (IBM, Samsung, GoPro, HP, Conde Nast, Carl Zeiss, etc.) The number of satisfied customers has been well over 850, some of which can be found on the company's website in the Case Studies section.
Since the very foundation of the company, we work 100% remotely from various cities and countries. We work on a high trust basis within the company, therefore we do not monitor work being done via taking screen captures, webcams or log keyboard typing, as many other companies do. The professional standing of the engineers in our community is invaluable.
About the role
ClearScale is looking for an individual who performs a Machine Learning Developer or Data Scientist role. The successful candidate should demonstrate the ability to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning (ML) models.
About the project
ClearScale is running various projects closely related to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Internet Of Things.
One of the projects is aiming at creation of valuable insights and forecasts for stock market investors and traders based on companies fundamentals, contracts data, news feed sentiment. It requires strong expertize in neural networks, NLP and various ML algorithms.
Others include recommendation engines for e-commerce companies as well as for public/private educational organizations.
These projects either startups started from the scratch either bring completely new techniques to the mature businesses.
Bachelor or Specialist/Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Would be a plus
Knowledge of ANSI SQL (ability to write advanced analytical queries)
Valid AWS certificates would be a great plus (not a must):
# 1 Fair wage
- Fixed hourly rate in US dollars for the time worked on projects (fluctuate ruble exchange rate is actually being a plus during the last few years)
- Full-time load, 40 hours per week. It’s your main place of work not a side job.
- Payments on a clear schedule every 2 weeks.
- Annual Hourly Rate Review - received appreciation from a client, passed a kewl AWS certificate, saved the world? We reward on the basis of facts, not a personal relation.
- Reference program - many engineers came to the team on the recommendation of their friends and former colleagues and we have a reward for this.
# 2 Independence
- From the location or office conditions because it is only your choice where exactly you want to work - from home, office, co-working space or outdoors in the forest with only one requirement - fast and stable internet. At the same time, our engineers do not work evenings or weekends because our focus is on the employee's local time.
- From annoying co-workers with their small talks - we are a community of professional engineers, no BS.
- From corruption and bureaucracy - we operate in an honest and competitive environment and are one of AWS's top 10 key partners.
# 3 Professional Development
- Work with innovative Silicon Valley companies and traditional American companies at the cutting edge of digital transformation.
- We work with the newest technologies in the AWS cloud and open-source tools, Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart, Slack.
- Constant practice in writing and speaking English.
- A Russian-speaking technical team sharing their expertise.
- Paid AWS certification - we provide training material, set of paid time and pay for examinations.
- Horizontal and vertical career growth - are you ready to be greater, faster, stronger? We keep growing and people keep growing with us.
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email