Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
#удаленная #remote #fulltime #вакансия #qa #bash #jenkins #lustre
ЗП: от 240 000 до 300 000 рублей
DataDirect Networks (DDN.com) is a world leader in massively-scalable storage platforms and solutions engineered for the Big Data and Cloud era. Our storage, processing solutions and professional services enable content-rich and high-data growth environments to achieve the highest levels of systems performance, scalability and efficiency. In solving today’s Big Data lifecycle management challenges at scale, DDN enables organizations to maximize the value of their information, everywhere. As the technology behind the world’s leading data-driven organizations, our customers include online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing, life sciences, financial services, media production houses and security and intelligence agencies.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to work on validation of high-performance storage solutions for HPC and AI markets. The ideal candidate will have experience designing, implementing, debugging and running both automated and manual software-based tests in a Linux environment, using shell tools and scripts.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop both automated and manual test cases to validate product features
- Run automated and manual tests as needed to validate product defect fixes and functionality
- Work with the Engineering manager and a geographically distributed team to understand product requirements and features
- Triage test failures on a daily basis
- Contribute to QA reports and provide input on release metrics
- Contribute to and validate product documentation
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree/experience.
- 5+ years of component and system-level test experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Linux environments with shell script languages; experience with bash is highly desirable, Python experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise-class or HPC storage systems and/or distributed systems
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Strong team player with good communication skills and should be self-starter
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to independently prioritize, multitask, and work under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Parallel File Systems, in particular Lustre, is highly preferred.
- Experience with git, JIRA, Jenkins and gerrit preferred
DDN has a very strong orientation towards these 4 characteristics and any successful employee will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Self Starter - Takes independent action to identify and solve problems. Seeks out relevant information needed to make decisions. Gets involved with new initiatives.
- Success/Achievement Orientation - Delivers quality results consistently. Targets, achieves (or exceeds) measurable results. Sets challenging goals, focuses on critical priorities, and is accountable.
- Problem Solving - Recognizes problems and responds with a systematic assessment that identifies and addresses cause of issue. Practical, realistic, and resourceful.
- Innovative - Builds and improves key business processes that enhance the effectiveness of DDN. Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, and solves problems creatively.
DDN takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, DDN welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email