от 180 000 ₽
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate the product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on. Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in the digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join a dynamic team!
- Attract an inordinate amount of traffic and page views through the creation and launch of campaigns, emails, or videos that catch people's attention
- Grow a company's presence through social media channels, media outlets, and word-of-mouth
- Create controversial or thought-provoking videos, images, and other types of content
- Plan, manage and execute brand campaigns together with PR and social media teams
- Ensure digital information is protected and managed properly
- Liaise with Head of Social Media to organize, manage and contribute to all social media channels in an effort to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message
- Create and support evolving brand strategies
- Utilize social media monitoring and engagement software to analyze digital engagement across the internet
- Produce unique content for blog posts, content syndication, and other outlets
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on existing or new social media trends, tools, and applications
- Create and monitor benchmarks
- Implement necessary tracking tools to measure the campaign impact. Report on the efficacy of all campaigns
- Create, maintain and execute brand campaigns calendar
What we expect from you:
- 5-7 Years of Creative or Brand Marketing Experience
- Extensive experience in FB, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and Youtube Marketing
- Experience with digital media planning and performance analysis
- Proven success to meet and exceed marketing campaign targets
- Advanced in social media marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Willing to learn and improvise at the moment
- Advanced in CPA campaigns - execution and management
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics and Data analysis
- Deep understanding of conversion funnels
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.