BillingPlatform: Successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital) and we have built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based monetization platform, able to manage any the spectrum of quote-to-cash processes including modeling, quoting, mediation, rating, billing, A/R, revenue recognition, and more.
We have been recognized as leaders by industry analysts, have earned the trust of Fortune 500 companies, and we are growing. Working from our company HQ in the Denver Tech Center we are seeking bright, enthusiastic and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated processes and technology and re-imagine an industry.
As the CPQ product manager you will spearhead the effort to realize this vision. Need to understand complete quote to cash lifecycle and be familiar with billing ecosystems. In-depth understanding of CPQ, its various application to business needs, and ability to guide the team in creating complete product solution. Your philosophy for building software has iterative, frequent releases, guided by the stakeholder feedback principles at its core. You are able to examine this feedback critically and know when saying no is the right answer. On this journey you will be assisted by the talented, skilled and hard-working BillingPlatform team who are passionate and driven to make our customers successful.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Gather, analyze and use data to define product specifications and business strategy for region.
• Communicate product strategy and functionality at events, to analysts & internal audiences.
• Initiate and foster relationships with other stakeholders within the organization.
• Review product documentation and collateral for local relevance and ensure product marketing, have all relevant product information to launch products and updates successfully
• Understand the market, competitive and legislative landscape for the region
• Act as the go-to person for the product/s in country or region
• Engage with partners, accountants, press, media, customers etc. - all external parties as required.
• Input succinct product requirements into principal product managers and prioritize requests
• Ensure product incident processes in country are set up and adhered to
Skills, know-how and experience:
• 4 plus years of experience engaging with stakeholders at different levels with different functions (tech, marketing, sales, building roadmaps, leadership etc.)
• Deep customer and domain knowledge
• Team player who understands they may not always be priority; knows when to lead and when to follow; always joins in the global mission
• High energy, great listener, communicator generally
• Excel at presentations to internal and external audiences; highly engaged on social platforms
• Passionate and expert at cloud and mobile technology
• Seeks opportunity and removes obstacles
· Solid salary according to your high expectations
· Experienced international colleagues
· Work in prestigious well-known US IT leader with best practice worldwide
· 100% remote work with a schedule that fits your life balance
· Real growth possibilities, no “bureaucracy”, high training budgets and much more
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email