Singapore-based startup Appboxo with teams based in Singapore and Central Asia is expanding its tech team in Kazakhstan. We are growing fast with partners across South East Asia (Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, India) who have more than 300 million users combined. We are hiring the smartest guys to join our amazing tech team.
We are looking for an Experienced iOS Engineer to join our R&D office.
The role is based in Almaty or remote with an option to move to Almaty.
- You will be responsible for building our core product and other Appboxo products
- You will help define and drive a roadmap that adds more functionality to Appboxo products
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs
- Update documentation for external use
- Help our partners and clients with onboarding and integration
What you need to have:
- 5 + years of experience in iOS (Swift) development
- Excellent knowledge of working with web views and in-app browsers
- A “Can-Do” Attitude: Always positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
- Fast & Agile: Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- An excitement for building up a product that has never been built before
- Being fun and having fun all the way through
Why you should or shouldn’t join Appboxo:
- We are just starting, so expect a disorganized environment with big pivots on the way. It is an opportunity to make a real impact
- Learn on the go. We don’t have a playbook, so expect to find answers yourself
- Fully transparent. We don’t have secrets between each other
- Challenging problems. We are taking on some of the most challenging problems
- Never compromise
- Work super hard
- Be honest
- Break walls
Even better if you have any of the following:
- Worked on apps in the field of E-commerce and Fintech
- Worked with mobile SDKs (developing your own and/or working with third-party SDKs)
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.