#vacancy #вакансия #job #remote #fulltime
Position: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Company name: https://amewaregroup.com/ (Ireland, Dublin).
Employment: full time.
Salary: $3000 - $4500 gross
Our client develops the project that aims to change the shape of the healthcare market making it easier to find affordable services.
When you choose to work with Ameware Group, you work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. You will be able to broaden your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment. We have a great relaxed atmosphere and competitive salary.
• 5+ years of experience in building and maintenance of QA using automation tools.
• Hands-on experience with C# and familiarity with .Net Core framework.
• Good knowledge of MSTest/xUnit and Selenium Framework (or its alternatives like Playwright, etc).
• Good knowledge of test case design techniques and understanding of the test framework layers.
• Experience in debugging code and using logs to find out the source of the issue.
• Intermediate English.
• Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with the development team, DevOps and Product Owner to ensure quality of the product.
• Develop from scratch, document and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of product testing in a set of environments.
• Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports for Web UI and back-end services.
• Implement and perform UI functional/non-functional/cross-browser automation and manual testing using desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
• Implement and perform back-end API tests.
• Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure.
Would be a plus:
• Load and stress testing of the back-end services (using JMeter and other related tools).
• Experience working with NodeJS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
• Remote work in the international company with HQ in Dublin, Ireland.
• Competitive salary in the USD.
• Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance.
• Career and professional growth.
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email