#vacancy #вакансия #react #node #remote #fulltime #blockchain #defi #web3 #polkadot
Fullstack Blockchain Developer
We’re looking for a talented, motivated Fullstack developer with hands-on dApps and frontend development experience, and a good understanding of blockchain technologies for a long-term blockchain protocol in the Decentralized Finance space. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Blockchain and DeFi.
Primex Finance is the new decentralized liquidity protocol for cross-margin trading on DEXes built on Ethereum and Polkadot. Primex is backed by some of the world’s top crypto VCs.
- Being available for full-time;
- Seniority - middle+/senior;
- 4+ years in React.js, and Node.js;
- Experience working in DeFi frontend development;
- Understand the flow of the web3 application;
- Confirmed experience in commercial blockchain solutions over 2 years;
- Fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills;
- English: Upper - Intermediate (Spoken);
Would be nice:
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code;
- Experience with Solidity;
- An understanding of DeFi mechanisms and related utilities, e.g. liquidity pools, AMMs and bonding curves, DAOs, Uniswap, SushiSwap, Aave;
- Understand how to interact with solidity contracts- Call functions, get properties, check the status of the submitted transaction using web3.js;
- A background in economics, finance, banking, or a similar relevant field;
- Experience working in the DeFi ecosystem; or an avid DeFi user actively; participating in the space, with a clear understanding of the financial concepts involved;
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience;
- Knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots).
- Integrate interaction with blockchain into React frontend app to support the functionality of several smart contracts;
- Develop keepers of margin trade process (Decentralized backend);
- Develop, test and deploy protocol improvements and optimizations as we move forward on our roadmap;
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant, and accessible;
- Cover by unit tests;
- Integrate with existing DeFi protocols;
- Research different existing DeFi protocols;
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams, and review PRs;
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do;
- Build reusable cross-chain libraries;
- Integrate your own UI/UX improvements to incentivize the users to use the platform;
- Work with the state-of-the-art developer stack.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
- Remote and flexible work hours;
- Long-term and stable employment;
- Cool distributed app project;
- Competitive salary;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Professional IT events compensation;
- Account management of your contractor entity;
- Paid vacation and sick days-off;
- Paid English classes with an individual plan.
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email