A Dubai based startup in the PropTech industry is looking for a Senior Python Developer.
Founded in 2020 by an ex Engineer from Uber (and Microsoft) and a graduate from San Francisco university the company is growing 40%+ every month currently reaching 100 team members.
The start-up has just raised one of the largest seed rounds in MENA, receiving investments from Amir Farha (Cotu), B&Y Ventures, Plug and Play. And has applied for the next round.
They have attracted the brightest talent from Revolut, Loft, Nubank and actively expanding their team beyond the borders.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will solve complex backend engineering tasks:
- Collaborating with product and design and business teams in early product development
- Writing high-quality code, and contribute to Architectural decisions
- Developing new features, APIs and different tech modules
- Translating designs and concepts into API skeletons and component architectures
- Designing and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Designing, build and implement a microservices architecture
This role will start remotely and then there is a possibility of relocation to Dubai, UAE if you are willing so.
- 3+ years experience in commercial development with Python;
- Experienced with REST and JSON;
- Experienced with best testing practices;
- Familiarity with CI /CD tools and agile development methodology, as well as version control tools such as Git;
- Experienced with SQL storage.
- 3y + with Django;
- AWS, or other cloud provider experience;
- Experience developing high transaction/volume processing applications;
- Experience working in a start-up, preferably during the early stage.
- Remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Equity options;
- Happy to relocate you to Dubai.