от 180 000 ₽
до 250 000 ₽
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Our SaaS platform helps advanced digital marketing teams apply our own sophisticated machine learning algorithms to reveal the true incremental value of each marketing channel and campaign, and automatically apply these AI-insights to close the loop of data-driven marketing.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Check our latest success stories (Raymond Chabot, Ribble Cycles) and you’ll understand why our solution is the next big thing in the digital marketing world.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
Now, we are ready to scale and grow as fast as we possibly can. To do so, we are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who at the same time will act as a Product Manager and will help us and our innovative customers achieve the best results from Facebook Ads and Google Ads by applying our AI-technology, and making sure we can repeat this success at scale.
If you consider yourself a true performance marketing expert, interested in building a global product company, and you want to be a part of the core startup team — we would be happy to meet you and tell you more about this role, our product, vision, and challenges you’ll solve.
What you’ll do:
- Dramatically increase ROAS from Facebook and Google Ads across the portfolio of our enterprise customers with 6-7 figure monthly ad budgets by applying our AI-driven multi-touch attribution & automation technology;
- Help our customers to plan, setup and launch automatic optimisation strategies inside Facebook and Google Ads that will be powered by SegmentStream’s predictive ML-conversions;
- Conduct proper A/B tests within Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms, monitor their ongoing performance and make sure you are seeing the results everybody can trust;
- Find repeatable optimisation use-cases and create easy-to-follow processes & guides on how to repeat success at scale;
- Work closely with other product team members to make sure we are building the best product in our category that delivers real value to our customers;
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Marketing teams to provide the required information for success stories that we will then publish on our website and share with the world.
- Be ready to build and develop your own team once you understood our product and processes well, and once you have created a repeatable framework that somebody you hire will able to follow and achieve the same level of success;
What we are looking for:
- Expert & up-to-date knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms with hands-on experience of managing >$1mln in annual advertising budget;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets or other analytical tools for campaign analysis;
- Technical aptitude. You have hands-on experience in event tracking set up, or working with Facebook or Google API, or analysing raw marketing data in BigQuery.
- Experience in testing different marketing attribution models will be a huge bonus;
- Previous customer-facing experience in a consultant role will be a huge bonus;
- Great listening and clear communication skills;
- Product manager mindset and desire to build a great SaaS product that will be actively used by thousands of happy customers;
- A desire for professional growth as a team lead;
- Fluent English (C1/C2);
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;