Who We Are: we are Mediasapiens GmbH, a German company. On the market we have existed since 2010 and are represented in Hamburg, Kharkov and Rostov-on-Don but our employees work remotely from Ukraine, Russia, Germany and Azerbaijan.
What We Are Doing: We develop SaaS/IaaS platform ChainTrust for media, medical and financial clients. Platform’s goal is to simplify the processing of user data threads. There are several products for data integration and processing for telemedicine first, but not only. Microservice architecture. The current product has been in development for 2,5 years. 60 people are involved. 30 backend microservices and 30 frontend microservices have been developed. We have mobile applications for iOS and Android. New directions related to mobile ATM and automation are under development. We are actively growing.
Agile development is a familiar concept to our daily business. Our approach presupposes continuous evolutionary strategies, transparent iterative methods and customer-oriented production.
- Reviewing code for other team members
- Suggest improvements in UI
- Brainstorm user interface design for web-based systems
- Implement designs in CSS and JS
- Take part in planning sessions where you’ll be deciding about technologies and application architecture with your team
- Cooperation with other teams (Backend team, DevOps)
- 2+ year of React development experience;
- Experience with Redux, Redux Toolkit (Reselect + Immer), React Router, Saga;
- Experience with Styled Components, Sass, Formik, Axios;
- Experience with Figma, Web Sockets (Socket.io), Webpack;
- Correctly decompose and evaluate tasks;
- Knowledge of HTML5, DOM Core API, Event model, CSS modification;
- Knowledge of Git, Git-Flow;
- Work with RestAPI;
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and big-O notation;
- Complete tasks on time or report a problem on time;
- English – Intermediate+.
Would Be A Plus:
- Experience with Material-UI, Final-form, Moment, yup, React-table.
- Understanding of Promises.
- Hands-on experience with WebSockets.
- Experience with one of testing frameworks like mocha and BDD practices.
- Experience in Jest, React Testing Library, Node, Framer Motion, ESLint
Why Should You Apply?
- You have the growth perspective of a senior React.js developer.
- You are a person with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges.
- You like to play with up-to-date technologies.
- With us you will have opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Challenging projects for enterprise customers in EU;
- 100% remote work;
- Competitive salary and social package (paid 20 vacation days, 4 days off and 6 sick days);
- Working in an international environment of young, supportive people;
- Possibility of learning and development;
- Professional growth.
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email