от 2 000 €
до 5 000 €
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
Elvisolutions specializes in custom software development in long-term projects with the goal of helping companies take the next step in implementing IT solutions. We love taking on tough challenges. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Elvisolutions is right for you.
As a Full Stack Developer would be involved for the Software Design and Development/ Database Design/ Development/ Administration/ Network/ Systems Security and Business Analysis, Systems Engineering and more, you get to work on the most progressive and interesting technology with no limit.
- Fluent English speaker and a good communicator.
- 4+ years of professional full stack software development experience. Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
- Experience developing web design and mobile applications.
- Strong project management and business partnering skills.
- Java 11 (or Java 17)
- Spring Boot
- Gradle/Maven (we prefer Gradle)
- Hibernate ORM
- Knowledge of Monolithic/Microservices architecture
- Spring Security
- AMQP (RabbitMQ or similar)
- MySQL/PostgreSQL database
- Database migration tools (we prefer Flyway)
- H2 database
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- React (with hooks)
- CSS Flexbox
- Styled Components
- Yarn/NPM (we prefer Yarn)
DevOps (optional, nice to have):
- Google GCP / AWS
- Load Balancing
- Knowledge of networking (firewalls, DMZ etc)
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage
- Bitbucket pipelines/Jenkins
- Linux (ubuntu) (we use Mac)
Ideally you also bring some of the following skills to the table
- A good team player & problem solver.
- Excellent in report writing (progress report) and in understanding the format.
- Knowledge of network security concepts and practices. Core technologies: firewalls, VPN networks, IDS and IPS, email security and remote access.
- Competence to work in an international team, as well as individually.
- Passion to learn and grow.
- Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- The salary 2000-5000 EUR (NET) will vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive-based position with the potential to earn more.
- Experience with world-class colleagues. Collaborative, forward-thinking team.
- Flexible work schedule (EU time zone) & remote work option.
- Latest technologies and frameworks.
- Agile work environment.
- Ability to go to IT conferences/ IT summits together with the team (all expenses on the company!)
We hope that your application will be the beginning of a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship that goes beyond a job.