Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
We are Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 7,500 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time on changing the world for the better. We’ve built our own app and web product and are automating accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks. The product we've built is paired with a team of accountants and tax professionals to provide reliable and fast service at accessible rates.
We have recently raised a funding round and are experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 250 staff from 15 countries and have offices in Singapore (HQ), London, Hong Kong, Moscow, and Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for the brightest minds who love solving problems and achieving results.
Our main goal is to make the best service for registering and doing business in any country in the world.
It is not enough just to register companies quickly, we need to completely rebuild the user experience, make it invisible, understandable and safe — make it easier than to create a landing page in the constructor. And at the same time, to give entrepreneurs confidence that everything is under control, and their legal setup (legal entity form, tax regime, etc.) is the best.
And of course to take over the maintenance of the company - the organization of corporate documents, tracking deadlines for reporting, interaction with government agencies, the issue and distribution of shares. And bring it to the state of "it just works by itself".
What you'll need to do:
- Understand the needs of entrepreneurs well, feel them like your own and combine the solution of their tasks with business goals. In our industry, most potential customers do not Google when choosing a provider — they are guided by recommendations. Therefore your task is to understand the needs so deeply and help the team find a solution so that users tell friends about the product.
- We believe that over time, robots will mostly replace people to solve routine tasks, but while robots are imperfect, non-standard tasks are solved by people. So the users of your product will be not only entrepreneurs, but also our operational teams that help to solve them.
- You will need to make sure that investments in your team will give the maximum return for customers and for business. Namely: to identify problems, prioritize them, find good solutions, ensure that they are implemented and give a measurable effect.
- Be able to speak and write in English not lower than upper intermediate. All our operational teams and all clients speak English so can't make a great product without conducting regular interviews with them.
- We expect that you have at least three years of experience as a product manager and at least five successful or unsuccessful cases of creating products or major features that you can talk about.
- Of course, you should be able to conduct user interviews, research the market, understand trends, structure tasks, think in terms of persons and user scenarios. But in general you should have the potential to become one of the world's best specialists in your chosen field.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing startup. MacBooks are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Flexibility. Work from one of our offices or from home. We set up goals and timelines, you can choose how to organize your time yourself.
- Competitive remuneration with regular appraisals, strong founders and team (we've launched multiple startups and achieved exits), great learning and growth opportunities.
- No bureaucracy and useless rituals. We work together to help you achieve your ambitions and help the company grow.
- We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You'll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow no matter how experienced you are.
- Opportunity to join a startup experiencing fast growth and influence the future of corporate services (an industry affecting millions of companies in our markets).
We are a well-treated bunch with awesome benefits! If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!