Чем больше вы оцениваете, тем лучше будут ваши рекомендации по вакансиям
#vacancy #вакансия #job #удаленка #remote #fulltime
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Company name: Ameware Group
Employment: full time.
Salary: $3500 - $4000 gross
You will be part of a team responsible for building the back-end side of a scalable, cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) software with microservice architecture.
Our tech stack:
- Python 3.6+, Django 2.2+, DRF, Django-guardian, Celery, Pytest, Django channels, AWS SDK.
- Golang, Testify, Websockets, pgx, AWS SDK.
- Java, okhttp3, retrofit2, AWS SDK.
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 3+ years of commercial experience in QA Automation Engineer position or similar is a must
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Ability to adapt to changes, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies, and have a good team spirit, as well as an optimistic attitude.
- Ability to coordinate and carry out all the testing activities according to the software development process.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities and excellent technical and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to translate operational and functional requirements into test cases.
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
- Experience with Git Jira, Bitbucket
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Design, develop and manage test automation solutions for web-based software and mobile apps.
- Develop code for automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
- Provide support to the development team.
- Participate in establishing a quality culture based on customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement.
- Organize and manage test environments.
- Define innovative ideas for automation in order to reduce manual testing time.
- Assist in training and guiding new employees.
- Create and deliver formal or informal customer training.
- Provide production support as needed.
- Support user acceptance testing with customers to ensure maximum quality.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and technical environments.
- Thought leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices
- Keep code integrity and organization, maintain quality standards and ensure application performance.
- Remote work in the international company with HQ in Canada
- Competitive salary in the USD
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance
- Career and professional growth
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
У нас нет доступа к вашему номеру телефонаВойти через email